Google has kicked off its first ever storewide summer sale, giving customers the opportunity to rent any movie in its library for 99 cents, subscribe to high-profile applications like Runtastic, The New York Times and TuneIn for half price, and purchase some of the latest games for up to 80 percent off.
Here’s a quick summary of the promotion:
Movies and TV
- Movies: 99 cent sale on all movie rentals
- TV: Up to 50 percent off new releases and more
Apps, books, games and music
- Apps: 50 percent off a one-year subscription to a whole host of applications, including Memrise and NeuroNation.
- Books: 50-80 percent off
- Games: Flash Deal with limited time IAP discount and Premium Games discounted by up to 80 percent
- Music: Up to four months free offer for a Play Music subscription
The promotion is only available in select markets
The sale will run from June 29 until July 6 for applications, books, games and music, and until July 13 for movies and TV shows. Sadly, it’s only available in select markets — so if you open up the Play Store later today to find that everything is still listed at its usual price, you’ll know why.
from Apps – TechnoBuffalo http://ift.tt/2sl0ibS