The next wave of Marvel movies will include The Eternals, Black Widow, Shang-Chi, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
What you need to know
- Marvel’s next phase of the MCU has reportedly leaked.
- The films may include The Eternals, Shang-Chi, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
- Marvel’s big panel will take place on Saturday, July 20 at 5:15 pm PT.
Marvel’s roadmap for the next few years has leaked, and it features a number of sequels, along with the long-awaited debut of The Eternals.
According to a report from Variety, Marvel will allegedly reveal details for Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe during its Comic Con panel in San Diego next week. Here’s a list of film Marvel is expected to announce:
- The Eternals: Starring Angelina Jolie, Kumail Nanjiani, Richard Madden, and Millie Bobby Brown
- Black Widow: Scarlett Johannson, David Harbour, Rachel Weisz
- Doctor Strange 2: Benedict Cumberbatch
- Black Panther 2: Chadwick Boseman
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan
As of now, the only movie we know is filming is Black Widow; there have been plenty of spy pics from the film’s set. The other movies are in various stages of production and likely won’t get underway until 2020 at the earliest.
Shang-Chi, for example, doesn’t yet have a lead, though Destin Daniel Cretton will reportedly direct. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 won’t begin filming until director James Gunn is finished with The Suicide Squad, a film he picked up after being fired by Disney (then rehired).
Marvel is heading into a crucial period now that Avengers: Endgame has come and gone. The studio spent more than ten years building up to that point, so Phase 4 is essentially like starting over.
Meanwhile, DC has a number of films in the pipeline, including Birds of Prey, Wonder Woman 1984, and Joker, the latter of which comes out in October.
We’ll find out when Marvel has planned next week.
from TechnoBuffalo – Technology News, How-Tos, & Reviews https://ift.tt/2Sag3Me