What you need to know
- Avengers: Endgame will be available on digital on July 30 and Blu-ray on August 13.
- The home release will feature a ton of bonus material.
- If you purchase the film on digital, you’ll get a featurette about Steve and Peggy.
The home release will feature deleted scenes, gags, and much more.
After Marvel re-releases Avengers: Endgame in theaters, the studio will then turn its sights to the home.
Marvel Studios on Wednesday revealed Avengers: Endgame will be released on digital on July 30 and Blu-ray on August 13. The film will be offered in various formats, including HD, 4K Ultra HD, and DVD.
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) June 26, 2019
Unfortunately, the film won’t be available via Netflix, where many of Marvel’s films have lived over the past few years. Instead, the movie will be available — along with Captain Marvel — on Disney+ when the service becomes available this fall.
As you’d expect, the home release of Avengers: Endgame will be filled with extras, including a tribute to Stan Lee, a history of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Iron Man, and more. There’s also a gag reel to show that even though the stakes are high, the Avengers like to have fun.
According to Marvel, if you purchase Avengers: Endgame on digital, you’ll get access to an exclusive featurette starring Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter.
Avengers: Endgame bonus material
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Whatever it takes
The most epic movie of the past decade is finally coming home. Marvel announced Avengers: Endgame will be available on digital on July 30 and Blu-ray on August 13, with plenty of extras to keep viewers coming back for more. The film wraps up the Infinity Saga and features plenty of great payoffs for fans who have stuck with the franchise all these years.
from TechnoBuffalo – Technology News, How-Tos, & Reviews https://ift.tt/2X9MWyv